Yes, it is more blocks. :) This is was I decided to put on the back of my Harvest blocks. I was excited to use this Valentine paper from American Crafts, but after it was all done, I think I would have preferred to use a paper that wasn't quite so busy. I like this paper, I just don't love how this project turned out. But it's done and I'm not going to change it.
I like having this heart to separate the two words.
I used Mod Podge to adhere the paper and used my Stamped Cricut cartridge to cut the letters and heart.
Then I added the ribbon.
It's going to be fun next year when I can pull out all the different blocks for each holiday and I won't have to make them all. :)
This post is linked to:
Tatertots and Jello Weekend Wrap up Party