Hello, how are you all doing today? I’m excited for another party! I hope you’ve all had a great week, and are ready to show off what you’ve been working on. I’ve had a busy couple of weeks with my kids, so I haven’t had the chance to be very creative lately. But I do have some fun ideas coming, it’s just a matter of finding the time to get them done.
Here are some fun projects that we’d like to share with you this week.
Amy is sharing this simple Dry Erase Marker Bouquet to give to teachers for the beginning of school. It is simple to put together and teachers love it!
I don’t know about you, but I love Sharpies! Laura is sharing this awesome and simple Back to School teacher gift using sharpies!
Bobbie rounded up 20+ Ideas for Decorating on a Budget.
If you are looking for a yummy summer treat, then Summer has you covered! Check out this collection of Blueberry Desserts!
With Peach season here, Kristy has the perfect Fresh Peach Salsa she is sharing with us. I’m ready to grab some chips!
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!