Hi Friends. I hope you’ve all had a wonderful week. We enjoyed the week, along with the Easter Weekend. We watched the LDS General Conference and our spirits were fed by that. This week at our house, it is Spring Break, so the kids are home, and we are trying to find a balance of helping around the house and having fun. But I’m sure not a fan of all the fighting between my kids. Oh well, we’ll get it figured out. 🙂
This week has been just about as quiet as last week. 🙂 I did share the Celebrate Banner Kit from Stampin’ Up! and I got the chance to share a couple of cards on the Pebbles Inc. blog this week. Somebody pinch me! Are you kidding me! I’m pretty excited about that! 🙂
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
15 Minute Spring Garland | Tried & True Blog
Follow Summer Scraps:
Cinnamon & Sugar Pretzel Bites | Kleinworth & Co
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
DIY Barn Door Track Tutorial | Find it, Make it, Love it
Follow Liz on Call:
Dining Room Update | Nicer Than New
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
Creamy Fruit Brunch Cresents | Yesterfood
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Cookies n’ Cream Rice Krispie Treats | Home Made Interest
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!