Hi Friends! I hope you are all doing well on this lovely Thursday. Today marks 34 weeks pregnant with this little one I’m carrying. It’s the last stretch, but I can’t quite say the end is in sight yet. This pregnancy has been rough. If this was my first, I probably wouldn’t have ever had anymore. Thank goodness the first four pregnancies weren’t this hard. 🙂 I’ll make it through it though.
Did you catch the DIY Mini Pinata’s I shared? Oh my goodness, they are SO fun. You need to check out that post! If you are looking for winter decor ideas, here are a few, but if you’ve already started thinking about Valentine’s Day, then check these out!
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Scroll Saw Love | Fynes Designs
Fillo Wrapped Chicken Parmesan Meatballs | Lemons for Lulu
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Hello Embroidered Pendant Necklace | Flamingo Toes
Follow Liz on Call:
Almond Joy Chocolate Torte | Bunny’s Warm Oven
Follow Creations by Kara:
Pantry Makeover | Two Twenty One
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Owl Stuffies | Lynda Creates
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!