Hello! How has your week been? Mine has been busy, but it always is, right? I’m getting excited that the end of school is near. I only have 16 more days of making lunches in the morning. 🙂 Can you tell I’m excited about that?
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Blue Pineapple Serving Tray | Sparkle
No Bake Vanilla Raspberry Cheesecake | The Kittchen
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Let’s Go On An Adventure Print | I Should Be Mopping the Floor
Follow Liz on Call:
Mini Summer Framed Embroideries | Flamingo Toes
Follow Creations by Kara:
Pina Colada Cupcakes | Delightful E Made
Follow A Vision to Remember:
DIY Fabric Basket | Gluesticks
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!