Hello! Welcome to the party this week! It’s been a busy week around my house. We’ve had the last day of school and all that goes along with that, and other activities that we’ve had going on. I’m excited to have my boys home for the summer and to spend time playing with them. I hope you all have had a great week. I’m so excited to see what you have been working on to share today!
These girls are seriously some of my favorites. I love to follow them on Facebook because they are always sharing such fun projects, recipes, etc. If you aren’t following them, head on over and like their pages, you will love following them, I promise. Here are the links to Facebook: Laura’s Crafty Life, Summer Scraps, Diary of DavesWife, A Vision to Remember, and The Happy Scraps if you aren’t following yet.
Before you link up, check out what we have been up to this week!
Laura Shares a Summer Fun Printable for your little kiddo’s!
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!