We are in full swing of the Christmas Season! Have you decked all your halls, and got all your shopping and gift making done? I can’t say that I have. We still don’t have our decorations out now. I have a few that I’ve made this year that are out, but that’s it. Having all the Christmas decorations out just makes our home feel so cozy for the holidays, so I’m hoping to get it done soon! 🙂 Shopping on the other hand, I’ve barely started. I hope to get more done soon.
This week on The Happy Scraps I shared a fun Christmas Advent Calendar, a sneak peek at a Merry Christmas Banner, some cute Christmas Front Door Decor, and some beautiful Neutral Christmas Decor. Come on by and check them out!
You guys are so talented! It is so hard to pick favorites every week. This week’s are below.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Cranberry & Pear Cobbler | Pink Heels Pink Truck
Follow Summer Scraps:
Old Fashioned Chocolate Pie | Little House Living
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Bright and Shiny Christmas Hutch | Fynes Designs
Follow Liz on Call:
Gingerbread Garland | Woods of Bell Trees
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
Homemade Kettle Corn | Little House Living
Follow A Vision to Remember:
String Christmas Trees | Love Create Celebrate
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!