Hi Friends! I hope you’ve all had a wonderful week. My mom turned 60 this week, so my siblings and I got together and threw a little surprise party. It wasn’t anything big, we just showed up at her house, unannounced, and brought cake, treats, and balloons with us. She was surprised, and seemed to enjoy it.
Now to the party! The features this week are SO fun!
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Coconut Marshmallow Rice Krispie Treats | Blooming Homestead
Follow Summer Scraps:
Easy No Sew Rainbow Bunting | The DIY Village
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Leprechaun Cookies | Home. Made. Interest.
Follow Liz on Call:
St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Bunting | Practically Functional
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
Rainbow Pom Pom Cake Topper | The Casual Craftlete
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Fizzing Bath Dough | Tried & True Blog
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!