Hi friends! I hope you’ve had a good week! I know I have, although it has been crazy busy! I’ve had a lot going here on the blog, and at home as well. I’m glad to see Thursday! Although I don’t know that things are going to settle down anytime soon.
This week on The Happy Scraps I shared my Bunny & Chick Easter Banner and my Chocolate Bunny Decor. I also shared my Bunny Treat Bucket, you can find that tutorial over on the Core’dinations blog. Be sure to check them out, if you haven’t already!
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
DIY Birthday Countdown Boxes | Blooming Homestead
Follow Summer Scraps:
Easter Chick Spring Wreath | Fynes Designs
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Recycled Planters | A Step in the Journey
Follow Liz on Call:
No Sew Bunny Banner | Atta Girl Says
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
Small Home Office Makeover | Fynes Designs
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Bird’s Nest Cupcakes | The Gold Lining Girl
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!