I’m so happy you are here for the party today! It seems like every time I sit down to write up a link party post, I realize just how busy of a week it’s been. I’m sure I’m not alone in feeling busy! Last Saturday, we had a family get together, helped my husbands grandmother fix her washing machine, and worked on our garden. We just need to get the garden tilled, and then we’ll be ready to plant. We usually aim for having the garden planted before Mother’s Day Weekend, but I don’t know if we’ve ever succeeded. Do you plant a garden? It’s one of our favorite things to do in the summertime.
Speaking of Mother’s Day, what are you giving your mom and mother-in-law? I’ve shared a few Mother’s Day gifts, but not all here on The Happy Scraps. I shared a Mother’s Day Mini Album over on the Pebbles Inc. Blog this week, along with Grandma’s Picture Board and a Teacher Appreciation Gift using Stickers.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
DIY Floral Placecard Holder | Blooming Homestead
Follow Summer Scraps:
Cherry Limeade Cupcakes | How Was Your Day?
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Creative Idea for Snail Mail | Little Girl Designs
Follow Liz on Call:
Root Beer Float Cupcake | Shibley Smiles
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
Creamy Avocado Zoodles with Chipotle Lime Shrimp | Dizzy, Busy & Hungry
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Twix Brownie Trifle | All She Cooks
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!