Well, school has been out for almost a week now, and just as I thought would happen, my boys have been fighting a lot with each other. :/ I sure wish I could figure out how to get it under control. I’m planning some activities and craft type projects with them, but I don’t have enough for each day of the summer time, so if you’ve got any ideas, send them my way. 😉
This week on The Happy Scraps I shared a 10-Minute Summer Banner and a USA Patriotic Banner. I used the Heidi Swapp Minc Machine for both of them. Head on over and check out the posts. You won’t want to miss them!
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
DIY Clubhouse Play Set | Her Tool Belt
Follow Summer Scraps:
Summer Wreath | Fynes Designs
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Faux Garden Clock | Worthing Court Blog
Follow Liz on Call:
DIY Headboard from a Closet Door | Marty’s Musings
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
Grain Sack Stripe Painted Bench | Clean & Scentsible
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Homemade Ice Cream | Suburble
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!