Hello! Welcome to another week of The Creative Exchange! Life just doesn’t seem to be slowing down much for me like I thought it would once school started. I can’t seem to get on top of blogging like I had hoped. I’m working on it tho.
This week on The Happy Scraps I shared a some ideas for Decorating for Back to School with the Minc.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Painted Wood Spoons | H20 Bungalow
Follow Summer Scraps:
Crock Pot Chicken Fricassee | RaeGun Ramblings
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Gold Foil Twig Jewelry Tree | Home.Work
Follow Liz on Call:
Caramel Apple Pull Apart Bread | Lemons for Lulu
Follow Creations by Kara:
Inspirational Interchangeable Frame | Sugar Bee Crafts
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Fabric Hexagon & Embroidery Pillow | Flamingo Toes
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!