Happy Thursday! I hope you’re all having a great week. It’s been a busy one at our house, but it always seems to be.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Easy Halloween Garland | Growing Up Gabel
Halloween Character Pops | Bombshell Bling
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
DIY Halloween Felt Treat Bag | Bugaboo City
Follow Liz on Call:
Oreo Truffle Spiders | Kids Activity Blogs
Follow Creations by Kara:
Pumpkin Spice Cream Horns | Homemade Hooplah
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Kids Friendly Ghosts | Julie is Coco and Cocoa
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!