Hi Friends! I hope you are all doing well on this lovely Thursday. Today marks 37 weeks pregnant with this little one I’m carrying. Can you tell I’m counting down? I’m so ready to be done being pregnant. Ha!
This week on The Happy Scraps I shared my Craft Room Tour. I’m so happy that I have an actual craft room now! We have so much more space in our new home. It’s been so nice. Be sure to check it out!
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
XO Valentine Treat Jar | Hawthorne & Main
Raspberry Truffle Tart | Cooking on the Front Burners
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Valentine Bingo in a Jar Gift | Giggles Galore
Follow Liz on Call:
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake | Cincy Shopper
Follow Creations by Kara:
Chocolate Raspberry Cream Cheese Mousse | The Rebel Chick
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Fancy Fox Quilt | Flamingo Toes
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!