Hello and Happy Thursday! I can’t believe another week has gone by already. Last week we were at my moms house for our family vacation and spent a lot of time around her house helping her get some things done. We stained some shed doors, re-stained the front and back porch beams and railings, painted some doors (post coming soon), put up curtain rods and my husband changed her light bulb on the ceiling above the stairs. We took the kids swimming one day too. It was nice to get to spend some time with my mom and help her at the same time.
This week on The Happy Scraps I shared my very Favorite Summer Salad. You have got to give it a try and let me know what you think. I can’t get enough of it!
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
DIY Nautical Picture Rail | Atta Girl Says
Chicken Parmesan Sliders | Home.Made.Interest.
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Crochet Chevron iPad Mini Case | Whistle & Ivy
Follow Liz on Call:
Superhero Birthday Party | Birds Party
Follow Creations by Kara:
Easy Creme Brulee | Not JUST a Housewife
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Easy DIY Fabric Flip Flops | IGOBOGO
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!