Are you ready to party?! Can I just tell you guys how excited I get every Thursday? I love looking through all the links to see all the amazing things you guys are sharing. It is so fun! I hope you enjoy the party as much as I do.
Before we get to the party, let’s check out this weeks favorites!
Follow The Happy Scraps:
I love this Give Thanks Chalkboard Sign from My Pinterventures. Can you believe that is hand written?
Follow Summer Scraps:
Oh my goodness, these Milky Way Crumble Bars look so delicious! Head on over to Kleinworth and Co. to get the recipe.
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Don’t these Hexagons look amazing. My Name is Snickerdoodle shares her tips on how to do it.
Follow Liz on Call:
I don’t think there could be anything more delightful than this Caramel Apple Delight from Sunshine & Hurricanes. Looks so yummy!
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
Isn’t this fireplace amazing? I love this DIY Fireplace Mantel that Making it in the Mountains shared. Someday I’ll have one, sigh. 🙂
Follow A Vision to Remember:
This Curvy Side Table tutorial is amazing! Even after reading the tutorial, I am still in awe that it could be made for $12. You need to check this out!
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!