Welcome to the party! Did you have a good holiday weekend? We sure did. We went to my home town and celebrated, and on Saturday we spent the day at the local reservoir with my brother and his family. My boys sure had fun spending time with their cousins. We don’t get to do that too often so it was fun. I didn’t get any features posted this week, my internet was down from last Thursday until Tuesday, so I missed doing features. I’ll feature some extras this week to make up for it.
Here is what we all have been up to lately!
Go Snag this Free Printable from The Diary of DavesWife. We all need a Daily reminder to be Awesome!
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
Laura is helping us all get organized with Project Organize: Use a Planner
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
These Ruffle Curtains by Bobbie are Stunning and she makes sewing them look so EASY!
Follow A Vision to Remember:
I don’t know about you but I could certainly use Amy’s “Get The Laundry Done” Board in my house. So clever!
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Every Girl needs a Good Tote Bag, Check out how Summer Monogrammed this one!
Follow Summer Scraps:
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!