Hello All! I’m so glad you are hear to join us for the party today. It is always so fun to go through all the links and see all the fun things that you guys link up. I can’t wait to see what you are linking up this week!
Before we get to the party though, let’s check out this weeks features!
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Fall is my favorite season, and I think these Easy Fall Pillows from My Pinterventures look so cute and easy for Fall.
Follow Summer Scraps:
My kids would love it if I threw a Halloween dinner using these fun Menus from Reasons to Skip the Housework. Aren’t they cute?
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Banners & Polka dots, I mean could it get any cuter?! I think not! Head on over to Shambray to see how to make one a Burlap Halloween Banner for yourself.
Follow Liz on Call:
It looks like it is time to get out the mixer and make up some of this amazing looking Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread from Thirty Five Ninety Five. Yummy!
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
If you haven’t seen Virginia’s Modern Farmhouse Kitchen redo from Fynes Designs yet, Oh My Goodness, you need to! I’m in love with this baking pan gallery wall. Isn’t it so fun?!
Follow A Vision to Remember:
This DIY Chalkboard Halloween Countdown sign from Blooming Homestead is so adorable. I love when purple is used for Halloween!
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!