Happy New Year! I know it was last week, but really, I hope you all have a wonderful 2015. I’m looking forward to a new year, and have bright hopes for the future. Do you pick out One Little Word for the year? I’ve done it the last couple of years, but I never seem to stick to it, so I’ve been debating on whether or not to pick one for this year. I still might, and I’ll be sure to share it if I do. I’d love to hear what word you picked, if you picked one, or I’d love to hear what your new year goals are, so spill it (but only if you want to.) 😉
During December, the last couple of years, I’ve taken time off of blogging. I didn’t take the time off this year, but now that we are in the new year, I am trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to get the kids back on a schedule, me back on a schedule, getting some projects made to share, etc. So far, I’ve done well with getting the kids back on a schedule, but that’s about it! I haven’t shared much this week. I shared the Top 10 Posts of 2014, and I also have a fun LOVE Valentine Banner that is over on the Core’Dinations blog today. I’m hoping that by this time next week, I’ll have more to share, but we’ll see.
You guys are so talented! The features this week are amazing!
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Homemade Water Based Cleaner | Hello Nature
Follow Summer Scraps:
Maple Bacon Cinnamon Rolls | Pink Heels Pink Truck
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Mason Jar Winter Luminaries | Her Tool Belt
Follow Liz on Call:
Peppermint Jello Playdough | Little Girl Designs
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
Valentine Burlap Heart Pillow | Inspiration for Moms
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Cinnamon Raisin Energy Bites | Kleinworth & Co.
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!