Hello! I hope you’ve had a wonderful week! I know I did. I was at the Build Your Blog Conference Thursday night, Friday and Saturday. It was a lot of fun! I always enjoy going to blogging conferences. It is nice to be around people who get you, and understand the whole blogging thing. Sometimes I think blogging is just crazy, but it is nice to be around other people who “get” the craziness of it all! 🙂
This week on The Happy Scraps, I shared a peek at my St. Patrick’s Day Garland that I shared over on Core’dinations.
Now to the party! The features this week are SO fun!
Follow The Happy Scraps:
DIY Buffalo Check Arrow | R & R Workshop
Follow Summer Scraps:
Berries and Cream Meringue Nests | Spoonful of Flavor
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Puzzle Piece Spring Wreath | The CSI Project
Follow Liz on Call:
DIY Copper Frame | Home.Made.Interest
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
DIY Flower Bouquet | The Casual Craftlete
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Birthday Cake Pudding Cookies | Living Better Together
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!