Hello Friends! Here we are, ready for another party. Last weeks party was the biggest we’ve ever had. We had more than 400 links. Wahoo! Thank you all for linking up and sharing your creativity with us. I love looking though all the links and seeing all the things you guys come up with and share with us.
I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday weekend, celebrating Independence Day. I know I’m looking forward to it.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Photo Clip Frame | Fynes Designs
Follow Summer Scraps:
No Bake Raspberry & Lavender Cheesecake | A Dish of Daily Life
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Backyard Beach Party | Atta Girl Says
Follow Liz on Call:
Patriotic Wall Art | Frog Prince Paperie
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
Vintage Cheese Grater Organizer | The Casual Craftlete
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Quick & Easy Patriotic Tote Bag | The Scrap Shoppe Blog
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!