Hello Friends! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend, for those who were celebrating. My family and I did. We headed to my home town and had a great time with my brothers family. I wish we could celebrate every holiday that way.
This week on The Happy Scraps I shared this fun DIY Beach Sign. Head on over to see just how easy it is to make.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
DIY Party Table Settings | Suzy’s Artsy Craftsy Sticom
Follow Summer Scraps:
Angel Cake & Berry Trifle | Munchkin Time
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Picnic Cutlery Pockets | Jo*Lynne Shane
Follow Liz on Call:
Green Chili Chicken Enchilada Cups | My Name Is Snickerdoodle
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
Salted Caramel Butter Bars | Kleinworth & Co.
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Honey Nut Popcorn Mix Recipe | Baby Loving Mama
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!