Hello! It’s time for another party again! This week, I sent my boys back to school. Three of them started yesterday, and my kindergartener starts next Monday. It will be a little weird for me to have the afternoons to myself. I’m hoping I can really get on top of some things with time to myself though.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Easy Shadow Box Frames | All Things Heart and Home
Follow Summer Scraps:
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
DIY Clothing Rack | One Thrifty Chick
Follow Liz on Call:
Raspberry Pancakes | Flavours and Frosting
Follow Creations by Kara:
Bathroom Reveal | Home Is Where My Heart Is
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Back to School Backpack Tag | Kids Activity Blog
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!