Hello! Welcome to another week of The Creative Exchange! I hope you’ve all had a great week. It’s been really rainy here in Utah this week. It makes it kind of hard to take pictures of projects when the sun isn’t shining, but I’m grateful for the rain, we need it.
This week on The Happy Scraps I posted my Pumpkin Patch Letter Set. It’s a fun one. If you haven’t already checked it out, head on over and see it. Now onto the party.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Fall Tissue Box | Ribbons & Glue
Halloween Witches Hat Cookies | The Simple Parent
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Colorful Fall Fabric Pumpkins | Flamingo Toes
Follow Liz on Call:
Pumpkin Praline Bars | Dear Crissy
Follow Creations by Kara:
Breakfast Room Chest | Everyday Home Blog
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Simple Sling Bag | Busy Being Jennifer
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!