Is it really Thursday already? Last Wednesday night when I wrote up my link party post, I was sitting in the ER of Primary Children’s Hospital. After a busy Wednesday of volunteering twice at the elementary school, and then spending a couple of hours there in the evening for Parent Teacher Conferences, I got home to find that my 10 year old was having some abdomen pain. After a trip to the instacare, they sent us to Primary Children’s, and our suspicions were confirmed after some testing that he had an appendicitis. So we were awake most of the night, and then early last Thursday morning, my son went into surgery. In some ways I’m thankful that he wasn’t sick with the flu like I thought he was, because I didn’t want everyone else in our home to get sick, but surgery isn’t fun either. We’ve been through this before, four years ago, when my now six year old was two. So now two of my four boys have had their appendix out. I hope none of the rest of them need it! I hope your week was less exciting than mine! 😉
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Book Page Boo Banner | The Scrap Shoppe Blog
Wicked Halloween Wreath | Flamingo Toes
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Slow Cooker Apple Cider | Thinking Outside the Sandbox
Follow Liz on Call:
Bloody Eyeball Halloween Cupcakes | Baby Loving Mama
Follow Creations by Kara:
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pancakes | The Gold Lining Girl
Follow A Vision to Remember:
DIY Needle and Thread Costume | C.R.A.F.T.
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!