Hello! It’s Thursday, you know what that means, it’s party time! Last Saturday I was in charge of a church craft day, so I was so relieved when it was done. It was a lot of work! This week has been a little less busy. I’ve been able to work on a few projects that will be coming to the blog soon.
This week on The Happy Scraps I posted my Halloween Treat Boxes. You won’t want to miss them, so stop by and check them out!
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Peg Doll Family | Fynes Designs
Chocolate Sugar Cookie Spiders | Delightful E Made
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Pumpkin Dryer Vent Craft | This Mama Loves
Follow Liz on Call:
Going Batty Halloween Headband | Flamingo Toes
Follow Creations by Kara:
Zombie Graveyard Pudding Cups | Comic Con Family
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Traditional Fall Vignette | Everyday Home Blog
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!