Hi Friends! I hope you are all doing well on this lovely Thursday. Can you believe it’s February already? I can hardly believe it! Of course the last 8-9 months has been a real blur for me, but still, it’s hard to believe we are already done with the first month of 2016.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
DIY Wine Cork Heart | My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Valentine’s Day Treat Box | Frog Prince Paperie
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Easy DIY Washi Tape Dispenser | Hello Creative Family
Follow Liz on Call:
White and Gold Painted Terra Cotta Pots | Pastels & Macarons
Follow Creations by Kara:
Strawberry Coffee Cake Donuts | Delightful E Made
Follow A Vision to Remember:
10 Minute Baby Receiving Blanket | Little House Living
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!