Hi Friends! I hope by the time you are reading this that I have had my baby! The last few weeks of pregnancy are hard, but combine that with the hardest pregnancy you’ve ever had, and it’s even worse. Anyway, if you are wondering if I’ve had the baby, head on over to Instagram to check.
This week on The Happy Scraps I shared a simple 16 Non-Candy Valentine Ideas and a fun and simple Last Minute Valentine for those that might still be looking.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Girl Cottage Bedroom Makeover | How to Nest for Less
Nutella Raspberry Hearts | Upstate Ramblings
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
I Chews You Valentine Cookies | Moms and Munchkins
Follow Liz on Call:
Conversation Heart Parfaits | Giggles Galore
Follow Creations by Kara:
The Scrap Shoppe Craft Room Reveal | The Scrap Shoppe
Follow A Vision to Remember:
DIY Throw Blanket using Wool Scarves | Sadie Seasongoods
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!