Hi Friends! I hope you’ve all had a great week! Can you believe it’s March already? January seemed to last forever for me (end of pregnancy) and February has flown by. I’m sure enjoying all the time I spend cuddling with my new little baby. He is the sweetest!!
This week on The Happy Scraps I shared these fun St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Treats, you don’t want to miss that post.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Lucky Watercolor Printable | Bombshell Bling
Sheep Cupcakes | This Mama Loves
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
St. Patrick’s Day Pretzel Popcorn | Sunny Sweet Days
Follow Liz on Call:
Coconut Chicken Tenders | Home Cooking Memories
Follow Creations by Kara:
Lemon Raspberry Sweet Rolls | The Gold Lining Girl
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Folded Felt Bunny | Craving Some Creativity
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!