Hi Friends! I hope you’ve all had a great week! Next week at this time, I’ll be at Snap! Conference. It’s such a wonderful blogging conference where they teach great ways to make our blogs better. This year I get to experience it from a slightly different perspective. I’m on the team this year for planning the conference. It’s been exciting and fun and this week and it’s been a little stressful too. 😉 It will all be so worth it though. I can’t wait, it’s so fun!
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Distressed Mason Jar Vase | Oh My! Creative/View From the Fridge
Blood Orange Glazed Salmon | Home.Made.Interest.
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
How to Make a Fairy Garden | Living La Vida Holoka
Follow Liz on Call:
DIY Vintage Pallet Tray | Vintage, Paint and More
Follow Creations by Kara:
Spring Fling Home Tour | Twelve On Main
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Wonderland Embroidery Hoop Set | Flamingo Toes
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!