Hi friends! How are you today? The first day of summer was this week, and we’ve already hit triple digits here in Utah, which isn’t normal. I hope the weather isn’t too hot where you are.
This week on The Happy Scraps I shared my simple Stacking Stars for the 4th of July as well as a Easy & Fun Gift Idea for a friend or wedding, plus it has an AMAZING GIVEAWAY to go along with it. Don’t miss that!
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Rustic Wall Rack | The Weathered Fox
Lemon Poppy Seed Glazed Muffins | Cooking on the Front Burners
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
DIY Hexagon Planters | My Love 2 Create
Follow Liz on Call:
DIY Painted USA Flag Pallet Sign | Domestically Speaking
Follow Creations by Kara:
Chocolate Banana Nut Crunch Cupcakes | Spoonful of Flavor
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Convertible Purse / Backpack Free Sewing Pattern | Nap Time Creations
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!