Happy Thursday! Can you believe we are in the last week of July?! I can hardly believe it. Before we know it, it will be Christmas and 2017 will be here. I can’t believe my boys will be headed back to school in just a few short weeks. It seems like summer has flown by! This summer has been different for us. It’s the first summer we’ve spent in our new house, and also our first summer with the baby. Having a baby changes the way you do things a little bit. We haven’t gotten out near as much as we have in the last few years. That’s okay though, my boys have been enjoying our backyard and park that is nearby. 🙂
This week on The Happy Scraps I shared the Flannel + Minky Baby Blanket I made for my baby and I also shared the Cafe Cowley Kitchen Sign I made, and I’m pretty much in love with both of these projects. If you haven’t checked them out yet, you need to. 🙂
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Camp Trailer Makeover | Find it, Make it, Love it
Follow Food, Crafts and Family:
DIY Paper Fans | Gluesticks Blog
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
DIY Industrial Baby Gate | Simply Designing
Follow Liz on Call:
No Bake Cherry Limeade Cheesecake | Cookie Dough & Oven Mitt
Follow Creations by Kara:
Lemon and Blueberry Tartlets | Somewhat Simple
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Multi-Use Tool Belt for Kids | The Scrap Shoppe Blog
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!