Hello! Welcome to another week of The Creative Exchange! I hope you’ve had a great week. My week has been great. We’ve been adjusting to the new schedule of being back in school. So far so good.
This week on The Happy Scraps I shared a this Gift Box for Any Occasion.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Beachcomber’s Towel Rack | Sustain My Craft Habit
Follow Summer Scraps:
Washi Tape Party Decor | Lemon Thistle
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
ABC Cookies for Back to School | Glue Sticks and Gumdrops
Follow Liz on Call:
Master Bedroom Reveal | Fynes Designs
Follow Creations by Kara:
Craft Room Makeover Reveal | Craving Some Creativity
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Vintage Map Suitcase | Pillar Box Blue
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!