Do you ever start a project, and it ends up taking FOREVER to finish it? That is how this one was for me! When I painted the sides of these letters, they were a little too bright, so I painted over them with white, and then sanded them a little to let the color thru. BUT, I still couldn’t get the E right. I ended up painting over the green on the E, with purple. I think it got about 5 coats of paint when all was said and done, but I like it much better now. 🙂
I kept these pretty simple. I painted the, used mod podge to adhere the paper, and then used ribbon to embellish.
I used twine on this one and added the little buttons.
It makes me think of a little birds nest. 🙂
With the papers, I tried to stick with the more pastel looking ones.
I really like how they turned out, but even more so, I’m glad they are done! When it takes that long to do one project, the it really isn’t all that fun!
Now hopefully I can get some of the other projects done that I’ve wanted to, before the Easter holiday gets here.
I hope you all have a great weekend!
This wood design is copyright of The Wood Connection. I purchased this item unfinished. If you would like to purchase your own, head to The Wood Connection! They have very reasonable prices.