You might remember this door hanger from last year, I finished it, but never really loved it. It just didn’t come together the way I had pictured it in my head. I didn’t have any great ideas of what to do to make it better until this year. Then I decided I’d go with the color scheme of hot pink and black like I’ve used for many of my valentines projects.
So, today I pulled it apart and took some black spray paint to the bead board heart and painted the bigger heart hot pink. I drilled out the holes a little bigger and used ribbon to hang it this time, rather than the wire.
I think it’s a little more simple now, but I ADORE how it turned out!
I’m so excited to have this hanging on my front door now!