Welcome to the Party! I can’t wait to see what you have to share this week! Have you had a good week? I’ve been busy. I threw a birthday party for my 8 year old last weekend, and have just been keeping busy with my boys. Summer is such a busy time, and I’m trying to enjoy my boys as much as I can. Anyway, on to the party!
Kristy shares her recipe for Easy Strawberry Lemonade
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!
Melinda @Home.Made.Interest says
Amy, thanks for hosting!