Welcome to this weeks party! Does summer seem to be winding down for you yet? It doesn’t seem to be for us. We even have Saturdays scheduled out past the beginning of school. School starts for us on August 20, it is going to be here before I know it! I think my boys are looking a little bit forward to going back to school, seeing their friends more than they have been seeing them during the summer, and I know I am looking forward to getting back on a regular schedule. It will be a hard adjustment getting the kids up in the morning. 🙂 Anyway, enough rambling from me, let’s get onto the party!
Here is what we’ve been up to this week.
It is almost time for kids to start going back to school. Start a morning routine now to be prepared for those early mornings! Laura is sharing a free morning routine printable.
Amy is sharing a project that is near and dear to her heart. She created a beautiful hand painted mission sign for her boys.
Bobbie used her upcycling skills to create a fabulous piece of family wall art. A little paint and vinyl are all you need!
We can’t forget the important teachers in our children’s lives. Kristy is sharing a fun printable to go along with your back to school treats.
Our readers are lucking out on the free printables today! Summer is sharing the most adorable See Ya Later Alligator print.
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!