Hello All! I’m so excited for this weeks party! I can’t wait to see what you all have to share! Are you ready for Fall yet? Have you put out your Fall decorations? I’m going to be putting mine out today. I can’t wait! I hope to see some fun Fall decorations linked up this week as well.
We are so excited to announce that we have added a new member to co-host with us for The Creative Exchange link party! Please welcome Liz from Liz on Call! Liz has an awesome blog where she shares crafts, kids projects, recipes and more. We are so excited to have her here with us!
Along with having a new co-host, we are changing things up even more this week. Instead of sharing projects we have been working on, we are each picking a favorite from the previous week’s party. This will hopefully give all of you more exposure from having a feature in the next week’s party!
DIY Soap Shea Buttercream Cupcake With Sprinkles On Top by Bacon with Time with the Hungry Hippo
Flower Patch card by Paper Seedlings
DIY Marquee Arrow Light by Craving Some Creativity
Easy-to Make Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Costume Crafts by Crafts by Courtney
Vanilla Almond Granola Cereal by Natural Chow
Cute Paper Sandwich Wrappers by The Casual Craftlete
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!