Hey Hey Hey! How are you all today? I’m excited for this week’s link party. After having kids home sick from school for the last week, I’m ready for some inspiration! I hope you all have lots to share!
Here are the favorites we chose to feature from last weeks party.
This DIY White Picket Sign from Creations by Kara is the cutest! And so simple to make.
Isn’t this Mini Pallet from Ribbons & Glue the cutest thing you’ve ever seen? You can make your own with her tutorial.
These Chocolate Dipped Toffee Shortbread Cookies from Girl in Paradise look divine!
Isn’t this Guest Room A.MAZ.ING?! I’m dying over the ceiling, and just everything about the room. See it over at The Heathered Nest.
These Princess Wooden Spoon Puppets from Reasons to Skip the Housework are adorable! Your girls could help make them, and would enjoy playing with them as well.
This Baby Quilt from DIY Mama is to die for! She shared the tutorial for it on her blog. Don’t miss it!
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!