Is it feeling like Fall where you are at yet? I sure is in Utah. The mornings are chilly, and there is that crisp feel in the air. The afternoons are still getting to be warm. It is the time of year where I have the heater on at night, and the cooler on during the day. 🙂
Are you ready to party? I know I am. I can’t wait to see what you’ve all been working on. PS Are you following all of the co-hosts? These ladies really are amazing. They are all crazy talented, and you really don’t want to miss what they are sharing.
Before we get to the party, we’ve all picked a favorite for the week, and here they are!
Follow The Happy Scraps:
I’m in charge of the Halloween party for a 4th grade class this year, and I think this Halloween Bingo from Blooming Homestead would be the perfect game for them to play.
Follow Summer Scraps:
Aren’t these Monster Cupcakes from Kleinworth & Co. just the cutest?! My kids would love these!
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
All these Halloween picks are so fun, aren’t they? This Halloween Printable from Carissa Miss would be perfect for a party, in a frame, or anywhere.
Follow Liz on Call:
Making it in the Mountains has the tutorial for this fun Fall Barnwood Sign. Head on over and check it out.
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
I’m not gonna lie, these sound amazing!! I can’t wait to make some of these Maple Cornbread Muffins from Yesterfood.
Follow A Vision to Remember:
This Halloween Mantel from Blooming Homestead is pretty much perfection! I love that almost the whole thing is black and white.
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!