Hello Friends! It has been a crazy week around here at The Happy Scraps house! Lots of posts this week too. I shared a Fall Centerpiece and DIY Halloween Headstones. Are you ready for Halloween? I’ve barely got the front yard decorated for Halloween, but the inside of the house doesn’t have decorations yet. It’ll come, eventually. 😉 I also have a couple of giveaways going on right now, you won’t want to miss them! Enter to win a $25 Gift Certificate for The Wood Connection here, and enter to win a BladeRunner X2 saw from Rockwell Tools here. Both are awesome giveaways that you don’t want to miss! There were so many great projects linked up to the party this week, it was hard to choose a favorite!
Here are our picks for this week.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
I love this entire Halloween Trick or Treat display from Little Light Design Collective, but I especially love the DIY Ghost Tassels. So adorable!
Follow Summer Scraps:
Umm, this Maple Pecan Danish Bake from Simply Stacie sounds like heaven!
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
This Chalky Paint Pumpkin Centerpiece from The Casual Craftlete would be perfect to use through Thanksgiving.
Follow Liz on Call:
I ♥ Printables, especially when they are as adorable as this Give Thanks Chalkboard Printable from Creations by Kara.
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
I’m always looking for easy dinner ideas, and I think these Easy Baked Chicken Chimichangas from Natural Chow look amazing!
Follow A Vision to Remember:
This Free Halloween Printable from Create with TLC is so fun! I love those orange polka dots!
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!