Are you all ready for Halloween? I kind of dropped the ball with it this year. My boys didn’t have costumes until this week, infact, as I write this, one still doesn’t have a costume, and I have to finish one of them. We headed out and bought costumes earlier this week. They are excited and it was less stress for me, than having to make costumes, so I’m happy about it. 🙂 I’m also kind of looking forward to Halloween being over. Not because I don’t like it, but because I love the Thanksgiving season. I think it was nine years ago when I realized just how much I loved Thanksgiving. I had grown up near family, and we had always gotten together with one family or another for the holiday. It wasn’t until we moved away from family that I realized how much I enjoyed spending the holiday with family. That year, nine years ago, my aunt invited us to Thanksgiving, she lived 2-3 hours away. It was so nice to be invited to their celebration. Those years that we lived away from family ended up being some of my favorite Thanksgivings. Although we missed our family, we were able to have Thanksgiving with friends that also didn’t have family around. I realized after that though, that Thanksgiving is the one holiday that I want to spend with others. All the other holidays are okay to spend with just immediate family, but Thanksgiving is just different. Anyway, I kind of went off on a little tangent there, haha! I love Thanksgiving, and I’m looking forward to it. 🙂
We had another great party this week. Here are our favorites for the week.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Thankful Wood Art | Blooming Homestead
Follow Summer Scraps:
Halloween Cupcake Wrapper Wreath | Crafts by Courtney
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Personalized Monogram Frame | Home Made Interest
Follow Liz on Call:
Pumpkin Cookie Cutter Garland | Pet Scribbles
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
Day of the Dead Face Paint Tutorial | Kleinworth and Co.
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Caramel Popcorn Balls | Yesterfood
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!