Here we are! It is Thursday again! Are you ready to party? I know I am. I’ve had a really busy week. Between getting out the PTA birthday treats, being in charge of and setting up for a dinner last night, working on blog projects, taking care of my family, and anything else that comes along, today, I’m just ready to sit down and do nothing! Ok, maybe not nothing, but I am ready to take it easy. How about you? Are you all ready for Thanksgiving?
Did you see the fun post I shared this week? I shared my Dreamy White Holiday tree decorations. I would LOVE to have you PIN it HERE!! Even if you have already pinned it, I would love you forever if you could pin it again. 😉
You guys are so talented! It is so hard to pick favorites every week. This week’s are below.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
DIY Christmas Canvas Art | Blooming Homestead
Follow Summer Scraps:
Acorn Oreo Balls | Home.Made.Interest.
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
3D Christmas Trees | Ribbons & Glue
Follow Liz on Call:
DIY Cranberry Monogram | Atkinson Drive
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
All Natural Fall Wreath | The Impulsive Crafter
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Gold Painted Accents | Find it, Make it, Love it
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!