Hello Friends! Are you having a happy week? I’m so glad you are here to party today. I look forward to Thursday every single week, so I can see what you’ve all been up to and be inspired by you all.
This week on The Happy Scraps I shared a Valentine Word Find Printable as part of the DIY Valentine Blog Hop. If you are looking for ideas of what to give others, this is where you’ll find them.
You guys are so talented! The features this week are amazing!
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Valentine OR Everyday Stacked Blocks | Find it, Make it, Love it
Follow Summer Scraps:
Chicken Quesadilla | Cooking with Vinyl
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Kitchen Island Makeover using Airstone | Craving Some Creativity
Follow Liz on Call:
Cilantro-Lime Slow Cooker Pork Roast | Hello Nature
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
Duck Tape Cross Curtain Tutorial | The Striped House
Follow A Vision to Remember:
DIY Fabric Covered Mini Notebook Tutorial | Made for Fabric
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!