Hello! I’m glad to have you back this week, visiting The Creative Exchange link party! Can you believe we’ve been doing this for 40 weeks?! I hardly can. It has gone by so fast! The party has been growing, and I look forward to it each week to see what you all are coming to share with us. Thank you for sharing!
This week on The Happy Scraps, it’s been a little bit quiet. I’ve only shared one project with you, but I have been working on some others. 🙂 Did you catch the Kitchen Utensil Holder that I shared? It is a quick project, but I sure do love what it adds to my kitchen counter.
Tonight I’m off to Build Your Blog Conference, and I’m so excited to meet more bloggers and learn more about blogging. If you’d like to follow along with me at the conference, be sure to follow me on Instagram. You should follow me there even if you don’t want to follow along with the conference because it is so fun! I love sharing sneak peeks of projects I’m working on, over on instagram. 🙂
Now to the party! The features this week are SO fun!
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Homemade Monte Cristo Grilled Cheese | My Newest Addiction
Follow Summer Scraps:
Giant Feather Artwork Tutorial | Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
How to Make 3-D Sugar Cookies | Growing Up Gabel
Follow Liz on Call:
Raspberry Brownie Trifle | Tried & Tasty
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
Stenciling a Concrete Floor | Domestic Imperfection
Follow A Vision to Remember:
15 Essential Sewing Tools | The Princess & Her Cowboys
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!