Oh boy! What a week it’s been! We traveled from Salt Lake to St. George to Brigham City and back to Salt Lake all in 3 days. It was a crazy weekend. If you want to read more about the crazy weekend, you can find that here.
I was able to post on the Pebbles Inc. Blog again this week. It is such a fun, happy project that I shared. I hope you’ll go check it out!
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Kids Art Wall | A Girl and a Glue Gun
Follow Summer Scraps:
Spring Butterfly Wreath | Craving Some Creativity
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Faux Succulent Wreath | illistyle
Follow Liz on Call:
Crock Pot Chicken Tacos | Kleinworth & Co.
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
DIY Number Tags | Farmhouse 40
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Polaroid Memory Quilt | Nicer than New
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!