Hello Friends! I hope you are all having a fabulous week! This morning brings the beginning of my 3rd year of attending SNAP Conference. I’m so excited to be going again this year. If you’d like to follow along with me at SNAP, I’ll be sharing bits and pieces on Instagram.
This week on The Happy Scraps I shared all about one of the Stampin’ Up! Project Life Collections. The colors of the Happiness Is Collection are so fun, they matched our family pictures perfectly. Check out that post here. I shared a Foil Sympathy Block project I made for my mother-in-law, who recently lost her dad. That project uses the amazing new Minc Foil Applicator machine from Heidi Swapp. I also shared a Mother’s Day Mini Album over on the Core’dinations blog.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Scrapbook Paper Covered Pencils | The Casual Craftlete
Follow Summer Scraps:
Delicate Chocolate Cake | Munchkin Time
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Chorizo Breakfast Hash | Spoonful of Flavor
Follow Liz on Call:
Star Wars Lego Birthday Party | Bombshell Bling
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
Flamingo Printable | Simply Darrling
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Strawberries & Cream Cake | Home.Made.Interest
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!