Hello Friends! I hope you’ve all had a fabulous week! It’s been a crazy busy one for me, but it’s been great, all at the same time.
This week on The Happy Scraps I shared several projects! I didn’t have much to share there for a while, but this week, I’ve got tons! Every teacher can use a variety of writing instruments, so this Teacher Appreciation Gift that can be paired with pencils, pens, or markers will work for just about anyone. Vinyl is always fun to use when creating, and I shared two projects using it, my Polka Dot House Plant Pot and Blogger Shirt using Iron On Vinyl (there is also a giveaway for $100 to Expressions Vinyl to go along with the iron on vinyl post).
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Vintage Numbered Nesting Tables | Restyle Relove
Follow Summer Scraps:
Mexican Wedding Cookie Fudge Bars | A Simple Pantry
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
How To Build A Vertical Planter | C.R.A.F.T.
Follow Liz on Call:
Lemon Bundt Cake | A Pretty Life in the Suburbs
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
Birthday Invitations | A Girl and a Glue Gun
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Peanut Butter Whip Brownies | Kleinworth & Co.
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!