I can’t believe another week has gone by already. We’ve been having a heat wave, here in Utah. We’ve been in the high 90’s and this weekend and next week it is supposed to be in the 100’s. I’m dying. It’s not even July yet! All we have is an evaporative cooler, and while I’m thankful for it, it sure doesn’t cool the house off like I would like. The heat is killing me, I seriously want to sleep all the time, and I don’t want to take my kids anywhere because we’d have to be out in the heat…
Anyway, this week on The Happy Scraps it’s been kind of quiet. Don’t be surprised if it stays a little more that way through the summer. I’m trying to enjoy spending time with my boys while they are home, and that makes for less time for creating. I did share these Bright Summer Letters this week though.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Patriotic Felt Petal Wreath | Find it, Make it, Love it
Follow Summer Scraps:
Orange Slushy | Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Scrappy Quilted Coasters | Busy Being Jennifer
Follow Liz on Call:
Ice Cream Sundae Party | Fynes Designs
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
DIY Ombre Dresser | Divine Lifestyle
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Kid-Friendly Patriotic Punch | Mom Endeavors
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!