Hello Friends! Sorry the party is late this morning. My internet has been down/really spotty, and I just haven’t been able to get this post up because of it.
This week on The Happy Scraps these Summer Activity Sticks and my Summer Vacation Scavenger Hunt Printable. Head on over to check these out. I also shared a couple of fun Birthday Cards on the Darice Blog this week.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
DIY Wood Shutters | Our Gilded Abode
Follow Summer Scraps:
Baked Stuffed Flank Steak | Homemade Hooplah
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Grilled Lime Chicken Taco Salad | The Classy Chapter
Follow Liz on Call:
Terra Cotta Cafe Pots | Farmhouse 40
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
DIY Embroidery Hoop Orbs | Diva of DIY
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Interactive Toddler Purse | A Girl and a Glue Gun
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!